You can view every posts on the forum without registering, but to see the video links you must subscribe : here , choose your plan (30days, 90days or more), and register a forum account, with same username and email. We will check and approve your account. There is no automatic renewal. Please note you cannot join with Subyshare Premium key.

Renewed on Subbyshare but still cant download

goonerfan2013

Hello, I followed the download link and it said I needed to renew because the payment with this affiliate expired. So I did..... and I still keep getting the same message.

You bought one month from us on July 24, which is over now, and then 3 months for another site on August 8th.
That's all I see. So if you don't see the links for now, it's normal. We didn't get any payment for this site since July 24.

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I'm sorry but I see no trace of that. And if you always used the same email to pay for Subyshare (either for us or the other site), normally your money for 8/23 should even still be on your account. If that's not the case, and your money from 23/8 is indeed gone, please ask Subyshare for help because on my side I can't do anything more.

• -
      The web server timezone is used (Europe/London)
Back